Graphic Back Conversions

You can mount a rollfilm back designed for a Graflok back to a 2 X 3 Graphic with spring ("Graphic") back. The shape of the surface on the rollfilm back that mates with the back of the camera is the same as the shape of a cut film holder.

Ross Alford reports several ways to do this:

Brought to you by Graflex.Org.