Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Brooks VeriWide and Norita

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Non-Graflex Cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mcsincnj

PostPosted: Sun Sep 01, 2002 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need to get an idea of value
I have inherietd a few large format cameras from my late father. Some are in great shape others not so great (yet). I have a Brooks-Veriwide w/ a 120/220 back, f/8 47mm lens. I looked at the discussions on this page and I saw something about a leakage around the dark slide - my father did some modification to the back that you can see when you take off the lens - I think that was to correct that problem. I also have a Norita 66 w/ a Noritar f/2 80mm lens. I have a whole bunch of large format cameras to look through- but these two in particular are ready for eBay, but I don't know what they are worth. Can anyone give me some realistic ideas? Thank you,

Les

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2002 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the best gage is ebay itself. check the completed auctions. ebay dies down in January, so get them up soon or at least right after Thanksgiving.

I have a Graflex XLSW which is what the Brooks is copied/improved on. These usually sell for around $400, so I'm guessing the Brooks should go for $600?

Haven't' a clue about the NOrita.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Non-Graflex Cameras All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: