Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

old free equipment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jedco

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:16 pm    Post subject: old free equipment Reply with quote

I have some old equipment looking for a new home. I am trying to keep it out of the land fill. You have to pick it up in Bloomington, IL and take it all. Some of the items to include a little used Graflex 500 HV strobe with lots of cables some new, 5" & 7" reflectors with 3 battery tube with spare head and a new in the box capcitor kit, assorted other flash guns, flash shields 5" & 7", box cameras, some junk 35mm cameras, new cases, some Retina stuff all new with boxes, a very old 4 x 5 camera with wood sheet film holders, a box full of Honeywell brackets all new most in boxes and tubes, there is even an air release piston new in the package, some strange flash adapters, box of pc plugs for strobes, old 8mm camera wind up, a bunch of old Kodak pamlets, a working Weston light meter with case, and some really strange stuff. Leave your wife at home, she will not understand. It will all fit in your trunk. I think I saw some tripods too and a pan head. I am not interested in trying to ship this pile and I need to move it now. Jack
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex Journal and GHQ Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: