Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fred Lustig still providing parts and service (May 2009)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markfromnj

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 6:06 pm    Post subject: Fred Lustig still providing parts and service (May 2009) Reply with quote

I saw a few posts from some time back questioning whether Fred Lustig was still providing parts, whether he had been sick, even whether he was still with us.

I talked to him this AM and I can say he is definitely alive and well, and still in the Graflex parts and repair business. He is a wonderful sort, and was very gracious and giving of his time and expertise to this LF newbie.

Though I am sure it appears in lots of other places, here is his contact info again (no email). Reno is Pacific time (GMT -9:00); please call during the day.

Fred Lustig
4790 Caughlin Parkway #433
Reno, NV 89509
1-775-746-0111

BTW this is not the location of his home, or his shop with its irreplaceable treasure trove of parts. Those secrets are guarded like the original formula to Coca-Cola )

Mark
Billy Canuck

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Mark That's good to know.
Jim23

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 3:26 am    Post subject: Great to hear about Mr. Lustig! Reply with quote

Fred performed some miracles on my Super Graphic several years ago. Every time I use the camera and its spot-on rangefinder, I appreciate his work!
glennfromwy

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, it's good to know he's okay and carrying on the tradition. I sent him a donation of a big box of parts the other day. I do that occasionally when things pile up around here. Too much stuff, you know.

"Wyoming - Where everybody is somebody else's weirdo"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: