Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Fujicolor Reala 120 in danger?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skyrick

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:44 am    Post subject: Fujicolor Reala 120 in danger? Reply with quote

I've been shooting with Fujicolor ASA 100 120 roll film in my 2x3 Pacemaker Graphic since October, and been very happy with it. I've had to buy it from B&H but it doesn't show up in their online store anymore. I was able to find it at Adorama, but I'm wondering. Has it been discontinued and we're down to existing product remaining in the market? If so, does anyone have a recommendation for a substitute for Reala? I really like the vivid color I get with this film; much more so than I was with Kodak Portra VC.

Thanks,
Rick
goldwing06

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 8:53 pm    Post subject: Film for Crown Grahic Reply with quote

Hi Rick, I wish I could answer your question, but I am new with this type of camera. I am having trouble findind 4X5 film and where to get film developed, also some type of documentation on pointing out parts and how it operates.

as I said I am very new to this and any help would be appreciated.
mopar_guy

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:15 am    Post subject: 4x5 film and processing Reply with quote

Hi,

For 4x5 sheet film, a couple of sources come to mind:

1) try online at The View Camera Store.

2) Freestyle http://www.frestylephoto.biz

For lab services try a web search (4x5 film processing)
For lab work in color processing I have been finding prices at around $6 per sheet.

Regards,
Dave
I guess that I could get a digital camera but it would be obsolete in a couple of years (three tops). Or I could use my 3x4 Anniversary Speed Graphic. Heck, it's been obsolete for 50 years. That's way better than digital.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: