Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

National Graflex instructions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jean-Pierre Bou

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,
I have just purchased on eBay a National Graflex camera (I think a Series II). It seems to be in working order and I think I have figured out most of the controls. However, I still have a number of questions, especially as to the exact sequence in which the various operations must be carried out.
Would somebody have a set of instructions for this camera (s)he might be willing to share with me, as this would be almost impossible to find in Europe, where this camera was, to my knwoledge, never marketed?

Thanks in advance

t.r.sanford

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone does have instructions for a "National Graflex," he or she is likely to show up on this board!

In the meanwhile, you might look at the Craig Camera website,

http://www.craigcamera.com/

John Craig offers a great many instruction manuals, original and reprinted, and lists an original and a reprint for the "National Graflex Series II." I have purchased several
Graflex manuals from him, and he is good to deal with.

The "National Graflex" is a very interesting camera. It has the reputation of possessing a somewhat unreliable shutter, but if yours is in good working order, I think you'll have a lot of fun with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: