Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C41 - Full Frame 6x9 Prints

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jim23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have scoured the net looking for a lab that would process my 120 C-41 film and make full-frame color 4x6" prints from my 120 6x9 negs. (RH8, Graphic 23). No luck. THEN, I just asked about it a a camera store in Cincinnati, and they responded "no problem!" Provident Camera will do this for their standard 120 process/print rates. They have a brand new in-store processor system (I think it is a Noritsu) that handles this size and makes 4x6 prints from 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 negs., makes 4x5 from 2 1/4 x 2 3/4 negs., and 5x5 from 2 1/4 sq. negs. It is very important to tell them up front that you need full-frame 4x6 prints, their first attempt yielded 4x5 prints with the ends of the format chopped off. The second try yielded GREAT results. I understand that this particular processor can do this without accessory equipment since it makes digital prints. I will try to find out what type of machine it is so that perhaps others can obtain this service on 6x9 negs. from their local one-hour lab.
Rangemaster

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We as well can offer this service in the very near future, our machine will handle al the various format sizes and produce anything from wallet to 12 X 18 prints, yes the machine is a Noritzu that offers many different feature, drop us a note if you need photo finishing needs.

Dave Parker
Photo Video Plus
http://www.photovideoplus.com on the web
Jim23

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks very much for the reply! It is great that Noritsu has built in this kind of flexibility. This will make not only the Graphic RH8 guys happy, but those who have the 6x9 Fuji RF cameras.

ps...
Montana is my second home and I'll stop by sometime when I am in the area.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: