Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Camera Identification

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bvadams

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2002 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anyone here can help me, but I am trying to find out some information on a small Graflex camera that I own. I cannot find any model numbers on the camera. When it is closed, it is about it is about 5 1/2" wide, 2 1/2" deep, and 3 1/2" high. There is a door on the front that hinges on the bottom edge and brings the lense out when you open it. The lense is a B&L Tessaric f:3.5 Graflex - Rochester USA 78. The top opens and a cloth tube comes up that you look into to focus. The cloth tube has a small round maginfying glass that can be raised for focusing. It uses 120 film. On the inside of the top cover is a chart with a slider to select F. No. and Speed. At the bottom of that chart it says "COPR. 1932".

The back and bottom are one piece that you take off to load the film. The number 201097 is stamped on the inside of that piece. The body is black. The only markin gon the outside is a yellow square with black letters "US-CE-C".

I have digital pictures that I could send someone if that would help. Any information you could give me would be much apreciated.

Thanks

Brent Adams
brent@exceleng.net
45PSS

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

National Graflex series I. The label "yellow square" suggest it is a military version.
Standard production, 1933-1935. 75mm B&L tessar f3.5; shutter speeds 1/30 to 1/500, B; 120 format, 10 exposures, 2 1/4 X 2 1/2.

Charles

Gandolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

made in late 33 or early '34
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: