Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How do numbers affect a person's fate?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Non-Graflex Cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Saufen

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 10:31 am    Post subject: How do numbers affect a person's fate? Reply with quote

All our technology is based on mathematics. Without knowing your house or apartment number, we don't know how to get there. In fact, every apartment number and house number is fixed, the emphasis is placed on this, and it gives a certain vibration. The same is your phone number, the same is your car number, the same is your passport number, the same is your credit card number.

Everything speaks of the vibrations in which you live. Numbers are included in space, especially when we start counting. For example, we count money. Even what time we Wake up is very important. This is actually the starting point. Therefore, the time of starting a business and the time of ending a business is also very important.

Most people don't fix it, and I started fixing it in the ' 90s. I was told that numbers affect this world, as Pythagoras himself said. He said numbers rule the world. And a lot of famous philosophers knew this, especially Chinese ones. Chu Shu also said that numbers rule the world.

Verolla

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2020 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is just incredible, but it really is true and I really like to study the different meanings of numbers in numerology. For example, the number 99 can tell us a lot. After studying the information about the numbers of the angel on the site signs of the sun I can say that in many symbols that we meet on the way there is a great value for a person. For example, you can read the number of the angel 99 here https://www.sunsigns.org/angel-number-99-meaning/. In this way, you can use a numeric value to interpret events on a daily basis and make predictions about your behavior.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Non-Graflex Cameras All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: