Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Graflex XLRF *******

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghe67

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:59 pm    Post subject: Graflex XLRF ******* Reply with quote

Hi all,
I've tryed to post in the classified but it doesn't work for me, sorry if this will cause any problems to the moderators.
That's the best place for the Graflex Xl lovers, so guys, my beloved toyis ******* now:

Graflex xlrf body (Black) near mint
Rodenstock Rotelar 180mm mint condition
Graflok back 6x9 (x3)
6x9 focusing back & hood with fresnel lens near mint
6x9 focusing back with no GG
very rare 4x5 Graflok adapter mint conditions
4x5 back & focusing hood no fresnel
Singer Graflex 6x7 roll film holder lever type very good
Singer Graflex 6x9 roll film holder lever type very good
Original Graflex Hood with adapter ring
Original Graflex LH grip with cable release
Various spare parts (tripod mount, flash and carriyng plate)
Graflex/Polaroid back for XL camera fair conditions, no darkslide, but working well (same as 405)
1" Graflex XL macro back spacer mint
helical tube for 80mm Zeiss planar like new

The camera works perfectly, the rangefinder is accurate and the zero button on the top is working well.
The focusing ring and lens release system are perfect, (hard to find on these camera), the focus helical ring had so little use that is quite hard with no play to operate, (quite hard in the good sense...). perfect, smooth and precise.
This is one of my favourite cameras, you can shoot 6x6, 6x7, 6x9, and with the Graflok adapter 4x5 film sheet and all the Polaroid stuff available on the market now and in the near future.
The lens quality is superb, the shutter is perfect like the glass, there are no issue on the lot.
Price for the whole kit is 1000 Euro+ postage and fees.
That's a bargain price guys, I've paid more than 600$ just the 4x5 adapter and the 180mm lens.
I would not sell any item separately as I don't want to spend a week at the post office and also because I've hardly put together this fabolous kit and I'd like to sell all the parts to a unique buyer.
Detailed pics soon.
Reason *******: I really want a Linhof Technika, that's it, I'm not happy to sell it but I need money for my new camera.
Thanks
Giorgio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex XL Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: