Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP FOR FOCUSING MOUNT & LENS RELEASE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ghe67

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:53 pm    Post subject: HELP FOR FOCUSING MOUNT & LENS RELEASE Reply with quote

HI,
I need some help here as I'm being mad abouut that...
My XLSW I think has a problem: when I bought it I have taken off the lens as reported on the manual, so turn anticlockwise until it stops then press the release button, hold it and again turn the ring fully anticlockwise.
Well, once done the lens came off easlly but now is impossible to refit the lens barrel on the focusing mount.
The red dot on the barrel do not allign with the dot on the ring, no way to do it so I have unscrewed the 3 tiny screws on the inner ring to allow the tabs to allign with the lugs.
Now, the lens barrel fit but if I want to match the infinity mark on the two parts (barrel/ring) is no more possible to take off the lens, it's blocked with or without pressing the release button.
So, can you explain in a very easy way how is the correct procedure to mount-release the lens on the XL?
Maybe I have made a mistake re-mounting the 3 little screws but seems to me there is only one way to fit them.
Please help.
Thanks in advance.
Giorgio
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex XL Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: