Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rangefinder question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Robadore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Rangefinder question Reply with quote

I have a very old speed graphic, in fact, last Nov. 10 was it's 100th birthday. I think it was once a 'Top Handle' camera because there are to holes on top that seem to have been filled. It has seen a lot of use. Where it has been, who owned it and what photos have been taken with it I will never know. I have cleaned it up. My question is: can this camera be fitted with a kalart rangefinder? Right now it is 'by guess and by god' focussing, which I am pretty good at, but I would like to have it be more precise. The camera is very light, even by speed and crown standards, and I want to use it with confidence. Thanks in advance! Robbie Bedell
bertsaunders

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:53 am    Post subject: old top handle conversion Reply with quote

Robadore,
Camera to early to have a hole for the RF, a few problems with the linkage to activate the RF lever, but all of those problems could be overcome! Email me at
bsaunders1@bak.rr.com
Have a nice day.....Bert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: