Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need new shutter curtain

View previous topic :: View next topic  
sharadn

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:00 am    Post subject: Need new shutter curtain Reply with quote

I need a new shutter curtain for my series D. I have gotten instructions from the graflex guru Bert but am not sure I want to undertake this project for reasons both and technical and availability of time. I would like a new curtain and shutter overhaul. The tension setting doesn't change the shutter speed. I used this camera quite heavily last summer and made some fine images with it. I even sold some in a gallery. I would like to put some more miles on this summer but the shutter curtain got torn and I patched it and then it tore in another place, so I guess I need a new one. Is there someone that is capable and interested in doing this for me? Please let me know. BTW: it is a 4x5 D series.
Thanks
Art
sharadn

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:28 pm    Post subject: Need new shutter curtain Reply with quote

I responded to both private messages but I am not sure that I did it right. Please let me know if you got my replies.
Thanks
Art
semihemi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there - just checking in. Did you get an offer from anyone to rebuild the shutter for you?

Best,
Semi
sharadn

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,
I think that i might have someone in the NY metro region to help me. If it doesn't work out I will post again. Thanks to everyone who replied and offered help.
art
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: