Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tank for 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 sheet film

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xyzphoto

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since I develop only a few sheets at a time, I would like to locate a small tank for developing 3 1/4 x 4 1/4 B&W sheet film so that the expense for chemicals can be held down. Ideas appreciated.
Les

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Yankee Agitank (holds 12 sheets, 55oz for 4x5) and the HP combi plan tank (holds 6 sheets, 36oz for 4x5) are adjustable to 3x4
45PSS

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2002 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a yankee tank that is non inversion type which is ok if you don't want to use inversion aggitation. Also if you double your kitchen sink as the darkroom sink then contamiation is a high risk.
Next on my experiment list is a combi-plan, good for inversion, slight seepage of chemicals, I always wear powder free latex gloves, but snail pace filling or draining.

The best I've found. JOBO 2521 tank;2509n reel. Tank holds 1500ml chemicals, does not leak. Reel adjust to 4x5, 9x12, 6x9; holds 6 sheets. Should be easy to adapt to 3x4. Fast fill, about like a 35mm double tank, easy to pick up and hold. I even glued a piece of thin sheet rubber to the bottom for my application.

Charles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: