Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Compact Graflex

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tasgraflex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G'Day to all. I'm new on this forum and have just acquired a Compact Graflex. At least that what it says on the bottom plate. The camera is without lens and it is in a pretty sorry condition externally but the blinds and bellows appear to be in surprisingly good condition. The camera has been lying under a house for a number of years and there is evidence of some corrosion in the metal parts, particularly the bottom of the bellows hinge. Apart from having to remove a nest of mice, a collection of cockroaches and a spider or four everything else seems to have survived. Unfortunately the ground glass screen is gone ... and tarzan seems to have tried to remove some external bits and pieces. So? ...Well I'm new to Graflex camera's .. and because I've gone funny in middle age I've decided I want to restore the thing and use it. ANY help, suggestions, ideas or anything else in the way of advice would be appreciated. By the way serial number of the camera is 88374
bertsaunders

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2002 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the forum Tas--
Will help you restore your camera, so much info to convey, I think it best to have you contact me via E-mail! Will share info with anyone else interested on the helpboard also! bsaunders1@bak.rr.com Bert
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: