Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meridian 45A *******

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Non-Graflex Cameras
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sop

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I picked up a very nice Meridian 45A in a lot of photographic equipment that I was forced to buy the whole enchalada in order to get what I wanted. I'm now trying to recover the extra "toy" money that I had to put out to get what I wanted from the lot.

I was doing some research, getting ready to put it on eBay when I stumbled across this board. I'd rather sell it to someone that appreciates the quality of the camera and I'm more likely to find that person here.

It has a 135mm f4.7 Graphic lens which shows some cleaning marks. The shutter works good at all speeds (eyeball and ear calibration only) It has a graflex viewfinder which is missing the rear element which I believe is also the parallex adjustment. Should not be difficult to replace if you need it. It has the Kalert rangefinder which clearly shows two images, but there is a screw missing from the focusing rail whcih I believe contacts the linkage to make it work. There is some black paint chipped off the high use areas like the springs on the back and where you insert the film holders. The bellows are like new and the leather handle is in good shape. The covering is in good shape with no tears or pealing. It comes with a carrying case and 9 film holders which look good.

If you have any questions or would like to make me a reasonable offer, I may be reached at sop@erols.com

Gene

Les

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 2:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gene,
We try to be an informational rather than a sales board. As such we frown on posts offering cameras and other neat stuff 4 sail. I understand your intent and apologize for any hurt feelings but those are the rules.

While others would have you flogged for violating the 'prime directive' i say, since it's your very first post, you'll just have to: A. read a chapter of any Photoshop owner's manual.
B. go take a half doezen digital pictures.
and
C. Tell what other goodies you were 'forced' to get.

Meridians do quite well on ebay. and since the moderator of this part of the board doesn't look very often, chances are your post will not be removed. Good luck.

[ This Message was edited by: Les on 2002-05-07 07:21 ]
sop

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2002 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My appology to all for the ******* posting. Just wanted to give first shot at it to those who contribute to the body of knowledge. Wish I had something to contribute, but the largest format I use is 6x7.

Gene
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Non-Graflex Cameras All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: