Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Graflite Slave Sync

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JEFF MORFIT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:57 am    Post subject: Graflite Slave Sync Reply with quote

I purchased a Graflite slave sync recently, but I need to know how I use it. Can I plug it into one of the sockets on a Gralite battery case, and then use it to fire another bulb when setting off a bulb on the camera mounted Graflite? Thanks in advance for any advice.
C. Henry

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeff;

You have the right idea on how the slave trigger is used.
If I recall correctly the Slave trigger is plugged onto the "Shutter" outlet on the Graflite, and there were two versions of the trigger, a 2 cell & a 3 cell version the 2 cell might be damaged if used on a 3 cell Graflite and the 3 cell might not fire on 2 cell Graflite.
I have never owned one of them but remember seeing them in a camera store in the mid to late 1950s.
My copies of the Pacemaker & Graflite Instruction Manuals do not mention the slave trigger.
Hopefully someone else with the appropriate documentation will see this post and give you a more certain answer.

C. Henry
JEFF MORFIT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your input, Henry. Both of my Graflite battery cases are the 3 battery types. I have looked around at this website, and the Large Format site for info on the Graflite Slave, but no luck. Checked my offical Graflite instruction book and did not see anything in there either. However, I still have not finished looking through my copies of Graphic Graflex Photography for instructions.
JEFF MORFIT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My apologies for my grammer in that response C. Henry. I should have added a Mr. in front of your name. Sorry about that.

Jeff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Flash Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: