Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

C-41 6 x 9 roll film: full frame proofs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hurdy_gurdyman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: C-41 6 x 9 roll film: full frame proofs Reply with quote

Anyone know of a reasonably priced lab that will develop and print full frame 6 x 9 C-41 roll film? All I've found so far will only go to 6 x 7. Our local lab that could do it closed last year.

Dave
glennfromwy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.aandi.com It ain't cheap, though. 15 bucks a roll for develop and proof prints. I sent in one roll a while back and marked 6X9 on the mailer. I got back 6"X9" proofs. You need to buy the prepaid mailers from B&H.
I haven't done this one yet, but if you go to WalMart and stick it in one of their envelopes, you can get it developed for around two bucks. Some folks report getting contact size proof prints, too. Don't talk to the clerk or anything. Just stick it in the envelope, mark it 120, C-41 and drop it in the slot. It will be sent out for processing and be back in a week or so.

"Wyoming - Where everybody is somebody else's weirdo"
Les

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my local lab couldn't print it, so I had him process and scan the negs to a CD
Then I cleaned them up and sent them to costco. 6x9 is pretty close to a 4x6 print.
Jim23

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Full Frame 6x9 from C41 Reply with quote

Western Hills Photo & Hobby on Glenway in Cincinnati, OH can make full frame 4x6 and 5x7 prints from 6x9 (8-exposure) rolls. They do excellent work and the price is fair....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: