Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

focusing enlargers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbuckley

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:47 pm    Post subject: focusing enlargers Reply with quote

Hi , as I have anniversary and a pacemaker and have taken beautiful pictures, but I am having making 16x20 enlargments on my Omega D-2 enlarger when the head has to be all the way up in order to make 16x20 pictures. When the head is up that high and you are trying to focus with the magnifier at the bottom and the focusing knob way at the top and if yoiur arm isn't 3 feet long it is difficult to do the focusing.
Does anybody have any suggestions or new inventive ways to accomplish this?
C. Henry

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Focusing enlargers Reply with quote

I seem to recall seeing a flexible extension on the focus shaft of an enlarger in a friends darkroom many years ago. I do not recall what make of enlarger he used but it was a 4 x 5 enlarger capable of making 20" x 24" prints from a 4 x 5 negative.
In your case I would suggest contacting Omega to see if such an attachment is offered by them for your enlarger.

C. Henry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> View Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: