Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CHICAGO includes a GRAPHIC..

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graflex Sid

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was catching a train last week from London's Largest railway terminus,Waterloo,when out of the corner of my eye I spots a huge new poster for the hit musical show,CHICAGO.
But what really caught my eye was,yes,a close-up of a guy holding a 5x4 SPEED GRAPHIC,from the back,looking over his shoulder photographing the leading lady in the show.

The picture is very cleaver how it's done,it certainly made me look twice-it stopped me in my tracks (excuse the pun)and I nearly missed my connection.

Not many cameras have this coverage do they,especially half a century old.Just shows the power of the Graphic even today.

Will we ever see a 'digital' camera on display like this-NEVER!.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: