Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Crown Graphic Restoration Update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sanford Cooper

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

With your help I was able to locate a 3060 optical screen and a genuine 90 mm Graflex cam for my camera from Midwest Photo Excange in Columbus, Ohio. However they were unable to furnish me with focus scales for my 90 mm lens and my 300 mm lens. I'm also still looking for a 300 mm cam or a pattern for a 300 mm cam. I was very successful in building a fixture that allowed me to drill the necessary holes in two Graflex lensboards to accomodate both of my lenses. If anyone would like details on this fixture please e mail me and I'll try to get a diagram to you. One other thing, a friend of mine loaned me his Busch Pressman 4 by 5 and as a favor to him I'd like to return the camera to him with a replacement eye piece that is part of the wire sportfinder for his camera. The original one was broken when he bought the camera and he would be happy as hell if I could locate a replacement for him. Thanks again for all your help.
Henry

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2004 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sanford: I sent you a private message re: lensboard fixture.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: