Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Photographic Lens Tutorial v1.6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gv-jones

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The above page is impossible for me to read because it is formatted with a black font and a dark blue background.

Is this my propblem or is everyone seeing it the same way.

Thanks,

Gary
Graflite

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gary:

I looked at the same site/page and found the same problem as you did.

One solution I tried is to use "Select All" under "Edit" on the top toolbar and then choose "Copy" which copies the entire site/page into memory.

The site/page in the memory can then be "pasted" into MS Word or other such text program, and if your text program is set up for black font color on a white background then the text will be much easier to read.

The site/page appears to use Times New Roman in a 12 point Font Size, but I prefer Arial in a 12 to 14 point Font Size, but the 14 does make for a larger file size and more paper used if you print it out.

Hope this helps and feel free to communicate with me, either through the forum, private messages or by e-mail if you need more help.

"Graflite"

graflite@tampabay.rr.com
clnfrd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have Windows ME....and I can highlight all the text starting at the bottom of the article by holding the "left click" button down on the mouse and scrolling to the top. It will highlight it all for reading....or for copying and pasting. Fred.
P.S. I then discovered that when I paste it into MS Works, the text is black on white without any further intervention.

[ This Message was edited by: clnfrd on 2003-09-23 17:41 ]
45PSS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2003 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if we could read it without all the extra steps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: