Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A Folmer Graflax 8x10

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pamala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I recently acquired a large format camera called (?) a Century Master Studio Camera. I have been unable to find any information on this. It slides on a metal track that is built into wood. There is also the name "Ilexpo" about and the lens is a Kodak Commercial Eklar #63-12. There are other lenses, too. And various glass that look like filters. And there is a box where the film goes with glass. Is there a place that I can get some information on this? Thanks.

[ This Message was edited by: pamala on 2003-01-27 09:03 ]
Graflex Sid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greeting from London-now your camera WAS part of the Eastman Kodak Empire,so a sharp pencil and a piece of paper-tap in FOLMER AND SCHWING century studio camera on Google,and you should find all your answers and it's history starting in 1900.
You will see the camera mentioned there!
Enjoy with a coffee and cookie..you will be amazed!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: