Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Why can't I view my response to a private message?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Henry

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2003 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After I post a response to a private message, is there any way I can view it? It seems that once they are posted they disappear and I can't find a way to refer to them again.
Les

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the software allows for storing your replies. I miss that feature too.
Henry

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Les. I thought that was the case, but just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed something.

While I'm at it: I notice on other sites, once I register there is a cookie or something that recognizes me right away when I revisit the site. I don't have to log in every time. Is this something that the webmaster could add to graflex.org?
Dan Fromm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2003-06-03 13:10, Henry wrote:
Thanks, Les. I thought that was the case, but just wanted to be sure I hadn't missed something.

While I'm at it: I notice on other sites, once I register there is a cookie or something that recognizes me right away when I revisit the site. I don't have to log in every time. Is this something that the webmaster could add to graflex.org?
Henry, I'm running Windows 2000. It will remember userids and passwords. What are you running?

Cheers,

Dan
clnfrd

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When I log in, double-clicking in the user name box displays my user name, then clicking on that displays my encoded password. I use Windows ME. Fred.
Henry

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on Mac OS 9.1 in Netscape Communicator 4.7. Double clicking on username does nothing for me. Probably I should "accept all cookies" in the Preferences window instead of "accept only cookies that get sent back to the originating server." I once read that accepting all cookies is a bad idea (?), so maybe I'll just stick with what I'm doing. Thanks for the responses!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: