Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Film Speed Questions

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rangemaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy again everybody, I just had a question about some real old film that I recently aquired, I have the fortunate job of working in a camera store where I handle the used and consignment department and go out to do appraisials on estates and such, I just started an estate evaluation and stumbled upon a gold mine of old film that has been in a freezer for several years and the family gave me all of the film to do with as I wish, it included several hundreds of rolls of film, most of it kodachrome 25 and various B$W films that I am not familier with, there were two boxes of 100 sheet B&W, one was Tri-X pan and the other was Royal Pan, Tr-x is no problem, but I am not familier with Royal Pan and I was wondering the rated ISO of this film, does anybody know?

There was so much stuff in this estate that it will take me over 6 months to catalog and figure out values for everything, there were Hasselblads, Crown Graphics, Calumets, etc..

Boy oh boy I am in Seventh Heaven!!

Thanks for any help anybody can provide!

Dave Parker
Les

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was rated at 125 but I used it at 100 with very good results.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: