Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Old Posts acting up.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Les

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just downloaded IE 5.2 for mac and now all of the posts from 8/26/02( the time I started using 5.2) onward refuse to change color to "old post' status. I've flushed my cache, changed the update from once per session to always, with no effect.

any ideas?

Les
45PSS

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2002 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's probably not your machine or settings. I loged out whent else where and came back and loged in, same post showing new as when I loged in first time. I have my IE6.0.26 set to automatic.
I'v quit paying attention to the colors and just read the dates, more reliable, I think.
Charles

_Just came back to see if it made a difference, all post flags yellow.________________
While a picture may be worth a thousand words, a quality photograph is worth a million.

[ This Message was edited by: 45PSS on 2002-08-29 18:12 ]
klotz

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've tried using a newer version of this bboard software on another site, and I see it has problems with the new post icons still...
Les

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've stumbled onto something. If I show up and look around, click on something and post a reply the 'new posts' won't refresh.

However, if I log in securely, then look around post something, quit my browser and restart it refreshes the post indicator even in the forums.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: