Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thank you all and Merry Christmas!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RichS

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wanted to thank graflex.org and all the great people here for all the help they offer to anyone who asks. You've been more help to me than I could have imagined (except maybe to my checkbook after getting me hooked on Graphics. Hmmm, sounds like a promotional, "Hooked on Graphics"...)

So, to all you wonderful people, I hope you have a Merry Christmas and a Happy (and peaceful!) New Year!

And if you don't celebrate Christmas, then wish back whatever you do celebrate. To heck with the 'political correcness' of 'happy holidays'. It takes all the fun and variety out of those very holidays...

Rich...
bertsaunders

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My special wishes to all of you members...new and old.............
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR
And special good wishes to Klotz and Les, without them...this board would not exist!
Bert
clnfrd

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to add my wishes for a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of the great guys who willingly give of themselves to help old dudes like me who sometimes suffer from rectal-cranial inversions...and terminal cases of CRS. This site...Les...Mr. Klotz...guys like Bert and Alec J...Dan...Charles...too numerous to mention... make the pursuit of this hobby truly fun. Thanks to all... may all your days be merry and bright...and to all a good night! Your eternal friend, Fred. .
alecj

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My best wishes to all for happy, safe holidays. Thanks to all members who have, through their participation, added immeasurably to my knowledge of Graflex products. I share the common attitude here: "so much to learn, so little time to learn it". I feel I've earned my reputation: "often wrong, but never in doubt".

Most of all, thanks to Leigh Klotz. Without his time, efforts [and outlay, I'm sure], we wouldn't have this forum.
klotz

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy new year to all and thanks to Les and our 900+ members.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Graflex.org Site Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: