Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

graflexpix

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clnfrd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so I'm not a great photographer...but in playing around, I have three photos taken yesterday with my 2X3 Century Graphic on Ilford 400-speed HP5 cut film using a Kodak 101mm Ektar in a Synchro-rapid 800 shutter.
http://members.photofun.com/clnfrd/graflexpix
Dan Fromm

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-11-15 12:19, clnfrd wrote:
Okay, so I'm not a great photographer...but in playing around, I have three photos taken yesterday with my 2X3 Century Graphic on Ilford 400-speed HP5 cut film using a Kodak 101mm Ektar in a Synchro-rapid 800 shutter.
http://members.photofun.com/clnfrd/graflexpix
Fred, I don't think the disribution medium does your work justice.

Cheers,

Dan
LelandRay

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice, Fred. I like being able to see the work others are producing with these great old cameras.

The shot below is from my Graphic View II with Plus X and a Nikkor 210.

[ This Message was edited by: LelandRay on 2002-11-16 20:30 ]
clnfrd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beautiful work, Leland. Please explain in detail how you are uploading your work to this forum, so I may expand my options. Thanks. Fred.
LelandRay

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Fred.

The forum uses something called BBCode to insert links and images, and it's easy to use.

First off, put your image on a webserver someplace. There's no need for a web "page," you only need to have the image online someplace.

Bring up the image you want to post in your browser. Right click the image and go to "Properties." You'll see the http:// information, and this is the link you need to put in your message. Using your mouse cursor, highlight the link and use the copy command to put it in the computer's memory. For the picture I posted, the link is

http://www.vangargoyle.com/post2/BL-GVII-PXP-02.jpg

(Notice that if you click on the above, the image will load in a new window. This is the nice thing about BBCode.)

To make images appear in the message, use the image tag BBCode needs to identify the image. First add [ img ] (with no spaces), then paste in (or type) the full link to the image, then after that, close the image with [ /img ]. (Again, no spaces. I added the spaces so the tag would show up in the post; if it's done properly, the tag is invisible.)

The important thing to remember is to get the image link exactly right. If you type in the link, remember that the link is case sensitive, so a B and a b are not the same thing, for instance. The image tag can be either all caps or all lower case, but it has to be consistently one or the other.

Getting an image online isn't a big deal. I expect you could post the shots you gave a link to.

[ This Message was edited by: LelandRay on 2002-11-18 07:01 ]
clnfrd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much,Leland. I'll try it. Fred.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Large Format Photography All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: