Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Instax "Polaroid" film

View previous topic :: View next topic  
vincent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:53 pm    Post subject: Instax "Polaroid" film Reply with quote

Hello all...I've got a Polaroid 405 for my Crown, and I picked up a pack of Fujifilm Instax Wide...this film doesn't seem to fit the 405, but I'm asking others with experience to verify there's no way and no workaround...thanks

http://vincentfrazzettaphotography.com
tsgrimm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.fujifilmusa.com/products/professional_photography/film/index.html#film-cameras

Don't know much about instant film, but I am almost sure that it will not fit a Polaroid holder. A visit to Fuji's website may answer your question(s).

Check out the new folder, It takes 120 or 220 film. Kind of a cool throwback to the postwar folder era with modern updates. Wonder how much it costs?

OK. I looked it up at bhphotovideo and it's $1900.00 USD. Have to think about that.
glennfromwy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 405 holder takes regular 3X4 pack film. Fuji makes it. I don't know the number of the film. Instax film is like 2X3 film for the Fuji Instax camera. A whole different critter. You might try asking at the Large Format Photography.info forum to get the film number. I think it's PAsomethingorother. I don't like instant films but if I had to make a choice, I would take the Fuji over Poladoid any day. Nice clear colors.

"Wyoming - Where everybody is somebody else's weirdo"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: