Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

busch pressman 6x9

View previous topic :: View next topic  
proshoots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello
I have just got a busch pressman 6x9
is their any graflex roll film backs which will fit without to much fuss
thanks bruce

Dan Fromm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-14 02:47, proshoots wrote:
hello
thanks bruce

NO. NO. NO. And the Pressman back is slightly different in size from the Graphic, so grafting a 2x3 Graflok back on is a big job. Its been done, a 2x3 Pressman with Graflok was sold on eBay not too long ago.

Consider getting an Adapt-A-Roll 620. Yes, there are no new ones, you'll have to find a used one. They fit (slip in) just fine. Should be even better on a Pressman than on a Graphic. Based on the 2x3 Pressman I just sold on eBay, the things' backs have somewhat stronger springs than Graphics.

Cheers,

Dan
proshoots

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-14 05:00, Dan Fromm wrote:
Quote:

hello
thanks bruce

NO. NO. NO. And the Pressman back is slightly different in size from the Graphic, so grafting a 2x3 Graflok back on is a big job. Its been done, a 2x3 Pressman with Graflok was sold on eBay not too long ago.

Consider getting an Adapt-A-Roll 620. Yes, there are no new ones, you'll have to find a used one. They fit (slip in) just fine. Should be even better on a Pressman than on a Graphic. Based on the 2x3 Pressman I just sold on eBay, the things' backs have somewhat stronger springs than Graphics.

Cheers,

Dan
thanks dan
still a problem ,as no one here has heared of adapt a roll,I have tryed the net for second/hand no joy will keep looking thanks

Dan Fromm

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2002 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

On 2002-03-14 06:41, proshoots wrote:
Quote:

On 2002-03-14 05:00, Dan Fromm wrote:
Quote:

hello
thanks bruce

Cheers,

Dan
thanks dan
still a problem ,as no one here has heared of adapt a roll,I have tryed the net for second/hand no joy will keep looking thanks

At this time (right now!) there's a 2x3 Pressman with Adapt-A-Roll on offer on eBay. I don't own it and as far as I know I don't know the owner.

Adapt-A-Rolls show up from time to time on eBay, you should look in there once or twice a week. They also show up a camera flea markets, aka shows. If its convenient, you might visit some of them. Just remember, it takes a bit of waiting to find a slightly uncommon piece of used equipment.

Cheers,

Dan
hartwell_a_m

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2002 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use an Adapt-A-Roll with my mini speed graphic and I find it a great roll back though you will want to find extra 620 film spools as the 620 is the only spool that will work as a take up spool.
Texas Ed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2002 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the camera won't just "sit" waiting for an Adapt-A-Roll to show up, consider using sheet film. There is still a small selection of 2 1/4 x 3 1/4 sheet film available. Using it now might change your mind about roll film adapters, and might even help keep some of the sheet film on the market. Who knows, you might find the sheet film benefits from superior flatness (compared to roll holder use) and you really like the results from your "Baby Busch".
proshoots

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2002 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup! thats wot I'm doing thanks bruce
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: