Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x3 Ilford FP4 special order

View previous topic :: View next topic  
paxety

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:36 am    Post subject: 2x3 Ilford FP4 special order Reply with quote

Ilford is putting together their annual special order - and this year they've agreed to add 2 1/4x 3 1/4 FP4+ to the order. I don't know a price yet - deadline is June 15th. This size was not initially offered, but several of us whined to The View Camera Store and Ilford agreed to include it.

I know the The View Camera Store is participating in the order, as is bigcameraworkshops.com in Canada. I believe that Freestyle and Badger are also participating.

Ilford requires a total of 28 boxes to be sold to cut the film - I know three of us who want to order already, so we should make the minimum with no trouble.

(Yes, Les said I could post this)

juan
David A. Goldfarb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm one of the three that Juan mentions, and I figure if the price is the same as The View Camera Store's price on HP5+ in 2x3" (about $25), I'm in for ten boxes. If it's closer to the B&H price for HP5+ in 2x3" (about $10--astonishing isn't it?), then I'm in for twenty boxes, so 28 boxes should be no problem at all.
David A. Goldfarb

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update here that the price at The View Camera Store is around $25 per 25-sheet box. I think Juan has ordered ten, and I've ordered ten, and we know a few others who will be ordering, so it looks like this is definitely happening.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: