Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

POLAROID LAND CAMERA

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EASmithV

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: POLAROID LAND CAMERA Reply with quote

I have a land camera, (95b i believe) and it takes the dual-roll film type. I COULD put a single sheet of 4x5 in there, but as i have a 4x5 camera already that dosent make sense. I want a way to use instant film in this camera without modifying it as it is in pretty much mint condition. Please tell me how.
Les

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Four Seasons Design has been modifying high end poalroid cameras for 20 years. They modify them to use the 600 size pack film. It's an expensive modification, but it's the only way I know of besides taping a single sheet of Type 52 in the camera in the darkroom, runing out and exposing it, then going back into the darkroom to process the film.

As you know there are too many doors to make it work without modification. Plus the fact that any instant film from Polaroid will be gone shortly (not sure about Fuji) makes this camera a likely candidate for the shelf.
EASmithV

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i did put a single sheet in there, wouldnt it have to go through the rollers to develop?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Film Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: