Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What is the worth of a Super D model?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elief

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2002 5:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is in very good condition and it has 6 magazine holders? How or where can I find out about its value?
jpmose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2002 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Is your Super D a 3 1/4 X 4 1/4 or 4 X 5? The 4 X 5 is worth a lot more. Even more if it has a Graflok back...slightly more if it has the Auto Ektar over Auto Optar. Provide us with more information. Plus, your use of the term "very good" means it looks very used in camera rating terms. So, is this what you actually meant or are you using the term in the literal sense meaning...outstanding, pristine, etc.?

Let us know.

JP
elief

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear JP:

Thank you for your reply. The super D I have is a 31/4 x 41/4. Regardind the Graflok back I am not sure what you mean by that. I do have a film pack adpater besides the magazine holder. Furthermore, I am not really sure about the Auto Ektar over Auto Optar. I can see the Ektar Lens but the Optar? By really good condition, I do mean "pristine". Do you have a range in prices? Are these cameras in demand?

Thanks again
hartwell_a_m

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2002 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The 3 1/4X4 1/4 isnt in demand due to the difficulty of finding film in that size. I have a Speed Graphic in this size and I use its 135mm lens on my GVII and it makes a good wide angle lens for me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Reflex Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: