Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

bellows for super speed graphic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
foosdan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Super Speed Graphic and would like to replace the bellows since they are showing some wear. I have access to some bellows from a Speed Graphic and would like to know if they are interchangable with the Super Speed Graphic.
jpmose

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2001 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

Super Graphic and Super Speed Graphic bellows have internal wiring for the electronic shutter release and flash. The Pacemaker Graphics did not have any wiring as the shutter release was mechanical. However, the bellows may be interchangable as far as size.

The correct bellows(with electronic wiring) are available through Stephen Shuart in PA for $105 new. His number is 800-458-6092. His website is: http://www.stephenshuart.com

I had to replace the bellows on my Super Speed Graphic back in 1980. The flash wouldn't fire. W. D. Service (out of business) said the internal wiring was at fault and the bellows would have to be replaced. They warned me that full extension (or more) of the bellows can stretch the wires to the point that they'll snap. So, if you decide to replace them, keep this precaution in mind. Good luck!

JP Mose

JP Mose
45PSS

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2001 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jp (or anyone), if you have a bad bellows that is wireing only problem I will try to repair it. Send me a private message and i'll send an email with shipping address. Send with return postage inclosed.
Charles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Speed Graphic Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: