Graflex.org Forum Index Graflex.org
Get help with your Graflex questions here

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Flash bulbs and equipment

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Flash Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clh333

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings! I stumbled across your site while researching some old Graflite strobes I recently bought. I may post a request for information regarding those at a later date. I'd be looking for a portable, battery-powered supply.

I have a large store of Graflex and Heiland guns, reflectors and accessories as well as a fair quantity of #22, #11, and #5 flash bulbs, both clear- and blue-coated, which I no longer use and am planning to get rid of. If anyone reading this has a use for any of these items, please contact me by email and I'll send you an inventory list.

I don't have any idea what the going rate for any of this is. If someone has a suggestion for pricing or wants to make an offer, please feel free to make a suggestion.

Thanks,
-CH-

Les

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charles, while we are glad you found our site, I have to tell you that there's a pretty strict "no sales" policy for our helpboard, and while I'm sure you'd reply and apologize for you oversite, I"m just going to lock up this thread and we can leave it at that. The best place to sell your stuff is either through the merchandise links at the home page or on ebay.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Graflex.org Forum Index -> Flash Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: